Service Electrician Staffing In Miami, FL
GL Staffing is looking for experienced service electricians in Miami, FL.
Salary: $25-$28 an hour
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Experience running a work truck, commercial and industrial electrical.
- English speaking, (Bilingual a plus) Professional appearance, ability to use an iPhone/iPad, willing to work safe, great attitude and ambition to grow.
- Thorough knowledge of electrical equipment including the use of electrical testing equipment for diagnostic purposes.
- Inspecting electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, and the need for required adjustments, or repair to ensure compliance with local and national codes.
- Assembling, installing, testing and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures run conduit with precision using hand tools and power tools.
- Maintaining current electrician’s license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes, and
construction safety requirements.
- Demonstrate and uphold all of our client’s core values: Relationships, professionalism,
results, continuous improvement, and community.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Troubleshoot outages
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Familiarity with codes and installation specs for the South Florida area.
Electrical hand tools
- Thorough knowledge of electrical equipment including the use of electrical testing
equipment for diagnostic purposes.
- Install and repair electrical systems and fixtures
- Install various types of panel and services
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- National health and dental plans.
- Paid vacations and holidays.
- Life Insurance.
- Short- and long-term disability plans.
- 401(K) retirement plans.
- Incentive and recognition programs.
- National discount programs.