Just about any business can benefit from a data entry operator. From construction companies to online businesses, data entry is a skill that goes across industries. GL Staffing is looking for data entry operators to assist a number of different businesses with their data entry needs in Miami. Read on to learn more about the responsibilities and duties of a GL Staffing Miami area data entry operator.
Data Entry Operator Responsibilities
- Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output
Data entry operator responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms. You will work with a data team and data manager. Previous experience as a data entry clerk or similar position will be considered an advantage.
Ultimately, a successful data entry operator will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and useable information in our systems.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data entry operator or Office clerk
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset
OUR DATA ENTRY CLERK EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION PROCESS
With E-Verify, easily verify the identity and also the employment eligibility of newly hired employees for your company.
The E-Verify program is a voluntary program that electronically matches the employee’s information provided by their Form I-9. Any employer with federal contracts or subcontracts is required to use E-Verify.
E-Verify is the most reliable means to confirm employment eligibility electronically.
GL Staffing‘s staffing solutions save your company time and money. Please take advantage of the broad network of employers and potential employees we have to offer. Let us take all the hassle out of hiring for your organization with our professional forklift driver staffing solutions. We take pride in providing our customers with our five fundamental values: Expertise, Value, Service, Price, & Ownership.
We Are The Professional Staffing Agency in Miami That Always Gets The Job Done!